Frame your best picture with friends...

still in Hari Raya mood... but business is still on guys!!... how's your Raya celebration?... as for us, we celebrated Hari Raya like others juga... simple2 sajee....


ok in this entry i would like to share with you the pic of Anny (my BFF) when she received a gift from me, it's a gift for her belated birthday.... really hope that she likes it... it's a pic of Natra, saya and Anny the b'day girl... (best buddies) we took this pic when we were having our holiday at Port Dickson few months back... i think this is the best pic of us and i should frame it and give it to her.. so she will not forget me ever... hahahaaaa..she's my friend, she's my supporter, she will always be there for me.... and she is my Anny!!!

Anny with her frame

so what are u waiting for.. still searching for the right birthday gift to be given to your bestfriend? still not too late for you to frame your pic with your beloved friends and i bet this will be the best pressie ever!!!!! drop me an email at framekasih@yahoo.com now!!!!

1 comment: